Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Okee Dokee

So I am somewhat new to this whole blogging thing so please excuse the first few awkward steps.
A few things about myself:
I am part of a crazy family and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I spent a term at the Swiss L'Abri last year. It was wonderful and I am hoping to go again someday... maybe the English L'Abri.
I am going to be an intern with MTW somewhere unknown to myself at this time. I am SUPER excited about it and I will be posting regular updates about it as things progress. In fact, that is the main reason I am doing this blog thing. It seems that this will be the best way to keep everyone updated on my time with MTW.
Hopefully in the future I will have more interesting things to talk about... but until then I am signing off.

1 comment:

Barbaranne said...

Yay baby! Way to go! You can do this thing!

Blog away!

Mom