Friday, March 14, 2008

Haycock...

So I was asked to be a chaperon this weekend on the Haycock Youth retreat. I love to help anyway I can but I still feel a little weird! Kate Kelly is now a chaperon... does that sound weird to anyone else? Jeepers... I am now feeling the guilt from all my years past when I was part of keeping the chaperons on similar trips awake for hours and hours past midnight... So ironic how when we look back we have that 20/20 vision we didn't realize we were without at the time.
I am sure there won't be any trouble though, it is a great group of kids going...

4 comments:

John Schuchman said...

haha...your not going to get any sleep :P

Kate Kelly said...

Oh, I didn't... it sounded like the girls on the floor above us brought bowling balls and were having a grand time tossing them around.

Barbaranne said...

If you think that was fun,... wait till you're a Mom!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

John Schuchman said...

They probablly DID bring bowling balls.

By the way, you should learn about this thing called blogging and do it a little more often :P